"The best colour is the one that looks good on you" Coco Chanel
I genuinely want you to feel great in what you wear and be confident in your own style and fashion choices - therefore:
- Start with a free no obligation assessment to establish your wardrobe requirements and set clear objectives for the consultation saving you time and money.
- Listen to you and clear the blocks to uncover your unique style as well as identifying which areas of your wardrobe need work the most so we can maximise the results of the consultation.
- Equip you with knowing your best colours, (without discounting the rest).
- Send you a summary of the session and give you the tools to be confident and have fun with creating outfits in future.
- Expect you spend a fortune - I'm not affiliated with any shopping centre or brand and am happy to cater to your budget when making suggestions to fill the gaps.
- Expect you to throw out everything in your wardrobe - you bought those things for a reason how can we make them work and inspire you to wear them in new ways? There is no judgement here - only style solutions.
- Expect you to adhere to a "classic"capsule wardrobe or follow exact trends - one style does not fit all and the best style is the one that looks good on you and that you feel confident in and excited to get dressed in.